Solutions to the most frequent asked questions
QuickRows is a Microsoft Excel add-in that allows the user to perform tasks of data cleansing, standardization, analysis and visualization without using complex Excel formulas.
The tool has a very simple interface that grants the user the possibility to perform these tasks using clicks and keystroke combinations.
You can check out our Tutorials site to get a deeper knowledge of QuickRows utilities.
You also have at your disposal a 15-day free trial version.
QuickRows does not create a new tab in the Excel task bar. The configuration of the add-in, as well as the execution of its functions, is carried out through a simple interface.
It offers two modes of operation:
- Opening the Main Menu with the ‘Ctrl + Q’ keystroke combination (you can modify this command according to your preferences) to select one of the 8 functions.
- Performing specific tasks, either through a double-click on a cell or, if you wish to operate on various cells, through configurable keystroke combinations.
Besides, QuickRows protects your information since it never works with the original data but with an automatic backup, which is created before performing any function.
QuickRows is completely functional from Excel 2013 onwards.
QuickRows is compatible from Windows 7 onwards.
No. We have received several requests to develop a version suitable for the Macintosh operating system. We are working on it, but right now there isn’t an adapted version.
Download and installation
You have got at your disposal a 15-day free trial version to which you can access here.
QuickRows may be activated in two ways:
- Open QuickRows as an Excel file. In this case, the QuickRows file shall be opened each time that you want to use the add-in.
- Install QR as an Excel add-in. In this way, QuickRows will be active every time you use Excel. For an adequate installation, you must proceed as follows:
- Select File tab in the Excel Menu.
- Select Options tab – Select Add-ins tab.
- Press the ‘Go…’ button in the ‘Manage Excel Add-ins’ message.
- Press the ‘Browse…’ button in the ‘Add-ins available’ window.
- Navigate the File explorer to select the folder where the QR has been copied and select it. It is necessary to rename the folder: it should not have the same name as the compressed file downloaded from our webpage.
- Be sure the file has been added and selected in the ‘Add-ins available’ window and press OK. Some Excel versions will ask to copy the file to the default Windows Add-ins folder.
- Close Excel and reopen it.Now this message shall appear: “QuickRows is ready. Press ‘Ctrl + Q’ to activate it”.
You can save the file in the folder of your choice. When you install QuickRows as an add-in, Excel will create automatically a path towards that folder in order to access the program.
It is necessary to rename the folder where the file is saved: it must not have the same name as the compressed file downloaded from our webpage.
In Excel, simply go to File / Options / Add-ins / Go. There you can uncheck the QuickRows file to uninstall it. Then, go to the folder where you store the QuickRows file and delete if you wish it to fully erase the add-in from your computer.
Within 24 hours upon purchasing the license, you will receive an email with the activation code. You can insert it in the field Activation Code, which is accssible in the ‘Configuration’ tab of the main menu.
In order to guarantee that you receive a unique code and to prevent software piracy, we create every code individually. We use personal information of each client to craft a customized license code.
No. The free trial version is fully functional for 15 days and doesn’t need an activation code.
That is not a problem! You can fill out the contact form (at the bottom of this page) and we will send you your personal license code to the email with which you registered the purchase.
No problem. You can fill out the contact form (at the bottom of this page) indicating in the subject line “Activation Code” and we will send it to you again.
There are several payment mehtods available. You can pay with PayPal, credit or debit card, as well as with other country-based platforms.
Yes. The safety in the payment process is guaranteed by PayPal and Stripe.
When you purchase QuickRows you are acquiring a digital good, not a downloadable product. Within 24 hours upon purchasing the license, you will receive an email with the activation code.
According to the legislation in force, a minimum of fourteen (14) calendar days must be granted to terminate the purchase contract and request reimbursement, starting from the date of purchase. You can check out the purchase conditions here.
No. we provide technical assistance free of charge.