Contact information: email address: email@example.com.
How to exercise the rights: The users can direct a communication to the email address indicated in the header of this legal warning, including a copy of the user’s ID or another similar identification document, to exercise the rights, which are the following:
- Right to request access to personal data.
- Right to request their rectification (in case they are inaccurate) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case only QuickRows will have access to them.
- Right to object to treatment. QuickRows will abandon their treatment in the way that the user requests, except for compelling legitimate reasons.
- Right to data portability. In case the user wants the data to be treated by third parties, QuickRows will ease the data portability to the new owner.
Possibility to remove the consent: This does not affect the legality of the treatment based on the previous consent to its removal.
How to claim to the Control Authority: If a user considers that there is a problem in the form in which QuickRows is using the data, the user can address the complaints to the corresponding data protection authority.
Registration of Treatment Activities
QuickRows adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, the integrity, and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27th April 2016, on physical persons’ protection regarding the treatment of personal data and their free circulation.
Purpose of the Personal Data Treatment
In QuickRows, we treat the user’s personal data collected through the Website, with the following purposes:
- In case of the purchasing of the products offered through the Website, to maintain the commercial relation, as well as the management, administration, information, and improvement of the service.
- Delivery of information requested through the forms.
- Remittance of newsletters, as well as promotions and/or advertising commercial communications from QuickRows. This only occurs when the user has explicitly accepted it.
The user can always stand against the remittance of commercial communications by any means and in any moment, sending an email to the address previously indicated or through our Contact us form.
The treatment of the user’s data is done with the following legal basis:
- The information request and/or the hiring of the QuickRows services, whose terms and conditions will be made available to the user in any case.
- The free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent.
QuickRows does not transfer data to third parties, except legal obligation.
In this Website, no cookies are used or installed by QuickRows.